(either because you have been diagnosed with COVID -19, are suspected of having COVID-19, or because you have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case)
- You can’t have visitors when you are in self-isolation unless it is for medical reasons or in an emergency (Update #6)
- Stay in your apartment, unless you need to leave it for medical reasons or in an emergency
- Should you have to leave your apartment, wear a face mask while quickly crossing common areas (hallways, lifts, foyers, boardwalk, carpark and garbage areas)
- Notify the Concierge that you are self-isolating and he can arrange for deliveries to be left outside your door, mail to be collected and delivered, special garbage bags so you can double-bag your garbage
- If you do need to leave your apartment, notify the Concierge beforehand by phone or email. He can help reassure other neighbours who may be concerned by your movements. (Update #3).