following are the key changes introduced to the pier through the EMAILed covid-19 updates.
the pier’s covid-19 updates are available further below.
(either because you have been diagnosed with COVID -19, are suspected of having COVID-19, or because you have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case)
- You can’t have visitors when you are in self-isolation unless it is for medical reasons or in an emergency (Update #6)
- Stay in your apartment, unless you need to leave it for medical reasons or in an emergency
- Should you have to leave your apartment, wear a face mask while quickly crossing common areas (hallways, lifts, foyers, boardwalk, carpark and garbage areas)
- Notify the Concierge that you are self-isolating and he can arrange for deliveries to be left outside your door, mail to be collected and delivered, special garbage bags so you can double-bag your garbage
- If you do need to leave your apartment, notify the Concierge beforehand by phone or email. He can help reassure other neighbours who may be concerned by your movements. (Update #3).
This includes extended family, friends, trades, cleaners, etc. From Friday 1 May, up to 2 adults and their dependent children will be allowed to visit another household. (Update #6) You will still need to practise social distancing and good personal hygiene. We will...read more
The Concierges necessarily meet a great number of people every day. Help keep them safe by remaining at least 1.5m away from them, don’t lean on their desk, or go behind their desk. (Update #1) Advise the Concierge if you are self-isolating (either because you have...read more
Please try to limit the numbers of parcels you order (Update #4) Ordinary parcel delivery is being maintained as usual, but if you are self-isolating, advise the Concierge by phone or email so they can assist by having parcels delivered to outside your door (Update...read more
In this challenging time, many of our local eateries are still open for takeaways and have packaged meals that can be delivered to The Pier Support for them could help them survive (Updates #3 & #5).read more
These facilities remain closed until further notice (Update #4)read more
Self-isolation procedures (either because you have been diagnosed with COVID -19, are suspected of having COVID-19, or because you have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case) You can’t have visitors when you are in self-isolation unless it is for...read more
Common areas are the hallways, foyers, lifts, boardwalks, carpark, mailroom, garbage area. Cleaning : since Feb 20 Aster Cleaning are using hospital grade disinfectant in cleaning The Pier. Entry foyers are being cleaned twice per day. Particular focus on hard...read more
Further Easing of Restrictions
Gym Hygiene Marshalls
gradual easing of restrictions
Reopening of Gym
reopening of gym & pool
Easing Visitor Restrictions
stage 1 restrictions
FOR FURTHER INFORMATIONYou may contact Concierge 24 hours via 02 9241 2970